The PocketWizard Plus II transceiver is beautiful in its simplicity. The Plus II is an "Auto-Sensing" transceiver which automatically switches from receive to transmit as needed and reliably triggers lights and/or cameras up to 1600 feet away.
Utilizing advanced digital technology, four, 16-bit channels are available for selective firing of lights or remote cameras*. Images can be captured at up to 12 frames-per-second, faster than any current DSLR. Ultra-fast microprocessors allow for top sync speeds of 1/250th-second for focal-plane shutters and 1/500th for leaf shutters.
The PocketWizard Plus II Transceiver offers great flexibility and ease-of-use for photographers who demand a reliable wireless solution to plug-in, turn-on and shoot.
Click the link to download the Plus II Manual
- Fast ‘plug-and-play' set-up. Simply power up, choose a channel, connect your flash cable and you're good to go.
- Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology enables the Plus II Transceiver to switch back and forth between transmitter and receiver modes as needed for greater flexibility on the job. All PocketWizard transceivers default to receiver mode. When a hot shoe or other trigger is detected, it automatically switches to transmitter mode. Auto-Sensing may be disabled if desired.
- Auto-Relay Mode allows photographers to trigger one or more remote cameras and sync them to their remote flashes. A camera-mounted Plus II automatically relays the triggering signal to remote flashes.
- A choice of four 16-bit, digitally-coded channels enables you to simultaneously trigger all of your lights at once, or to isolate one group of lights from another for more complex setups. Multi-channel switching also helps to isolate your lights when shooting in close proximity to other photographers.
- Capable of triggering lights or cameras at a sustained rate of up to 12 frames per second (fps).
- Ultra-fast microprocessors enable trigger-response times as short as 1/2000th of a second allowing for reliable sync speeds of 1/250th for focal plane shutters and 1/500th for leaf shutters.
- Miniphone connector cables are available for all major brands of lighting equipment in lengths of up to 16'. Dedicated camera triggering cables are also available for all popular camera systems.
- Thoroughly compatible with all PocketWizard transmitters and receivers.
- Durable, compact design with an unobtrusive, rubberized antenna. The total height of the transceiver and antenna is less than 6.5" and it weighs in at 6oz including batteries.
- A sturdy lock-ring on the hot shoe ensures a secure fit to your camera or bracket. You can also use the ¼-20 mount or lanyard.
- Power is supplied by 2 AA batteries, which are good for about 60 hours. An optional AC adapter allows for unlimited shoot time.
- PocketWizard transceivers operate on uncrowded radio frequencies to reduce misfires and interference.
- Compatible with virtually every popular flash and professional camera system.
- PocketWizard Plus II communicates with all PocketWizard-enabled photo gear including select Profoto, Dynalite, Norman and Photogenic flash and select Sekonic light meters.
|Do you need personalized customer service?|
|If you need more information or personalized assistance, please contact us via our Inquiries Page.|