From PocketWizard Wiki
Revision as of 14:12, 6 October 2014 by Patrick
- Turn everything off and install fresh batteries
- Set up your remotes:
- Slide your Speedlight onto a FlexTT5 and lock it down
- Turn the Speedlight on, and set it to TTL (don't use "Master" or "Remote") and Standard Illumination pattern
- Turn the FlexTT5 on to C.1 - a low power flash confirms it's ready
- Slide your MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 onto your camera and turn it on to C.1
- Turn on the camera, and set Custom Setting "e1 Flash Sync Speed" to either "1/250 s (AutoFP)" or "1/200 s (AutoFP)", whichever is lowest for your camera - set it and forget it
- Set the shutter speed to 1/160th, and shoot a calibration shot to prime the radios
- Start shooting TTL pictures!
You're all set!
This is Basic Wireless TTL. Adjust camera FEC to change the power level of your Speedlight or explore these powerful options:
|Next recommended reading: MiniTT1 and FlexTT5|