From PocketWizard Wiki
Revision as of 10:29, 26 June 2013 by Steve
- Find your flash in the "Flash Model" column.
- Determine whether you will enable HyperSync Only or not. Enabling HyperSync Only will provide the most consistent results and is recommended for Nikon users.
- Follow the "Transmitter Setup" link in the "Radio Setup" column to configure your transmitter.
- Follow the appropriate Receiver Setup link in the "Radio Setup" column. When configuring your receiver, you will need to choose a HyperSync Automation method, either Reduced Clipping or Highest Energy.
- Choose the PDF that corresponds to the HyperSync Automation method that you have selected for your radios. The PDFs contain images that illustrate the kind of performance you should expect with your setup.