From PocketWizard Wiki
Revision as of 14:12, 6 October 2014 by Patrick
- Turn everything off and install fresh batteries
- Set up your remotes:
- Slide your Speedlite onto a FlexTT5 and lock it down
- Turn the Speedlite on, and set it to ETTL - don't use "Master" or "Slave"
- Turn the FlexTT5 on to C.1 - a low power flash confirms it's ready
- Slide your MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 onto your camera and turn it on to C.1
- Turn on the camera, set the shutter speed to 1/160th, and shoot a calibration shot to prime the radios - the Speedlites won't fire
- Start shooting TTL pictures!
You're all set!
This is Basic Wireless TTL. Adjust camera FEC to change the power level of your Speedlite. You can't adjust power levels using the camera's [Flash control] menu settings, but there are easier and more powerful options:
|Next recommended reading: MiniTT1 and FlexTT5|