From PocketWizard Wiki
Revision as of 13:09, 6 October 2014 by Patrick
- Put fresh batteries in everything
- Set up your remotes:
- Slide your Speedlite onto a FlexTT5 and lock it down
- Turn the Speedlite on, and set it to ETTL. Don't use "Master" or "Slave"
- Turn the FlexTT5 on to C.1. A low power flash confirms the remote is ready
- Slide your MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 onto your camera. Turn it on to C.1
- Turn on the camera, set the shutter speed to 1/160th, and shoot a calibration shot (the Speedlites won't fire)
- Start shooting TTL!
You're all set!
This is Basic Wireless TTL. If you want to change the power level of your Speedlite, adjust camera FEC. You can't adjust power levels using the camera's [Flash control] settings, but there are easier options: