Difference between revisions of "Template:CanonQuick"
(Created page with "# Put fresh batteries in everything # Set up your remotes: ## Slide your Speedlites onto their FlexTT5s and lock them down ## Turn each Speedlite on, and set it to ETTL mode....")
Revision as of 12:39, 6 October 2014
- Put fresh batteries in everything
- Set up your remotes:
- Slide your Speedlites onto their FlexTT5s and lock them down
- Turn each Speedlite on, and set it to ETTL mode. Don't use "Master" or "Slave" mode for the remotes
- Turn each FlexTT5 on by setting the power switch to C.1. A low power flash confirms the remote is ready to go
- Slide your MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 onto your camera. Turn it on by setting its power switch to C.1
- Turn on the camera, and set it to 1/160th shutter speed
- Take a calibration shot (the Speedlites won't fire). Take another picture, and your remote flashes will fire a TTL exposure!
You're all set!
These steps are for basic TTL operation. If you want to change the power level of your remotes you can use the FEC adjustment in your camera. You won't be able to adjust power levels using the [Flash control] settings in your camera, but there are other options like: